Inspection, installation, maintenance, and repair of fire protection and safety systems in residential and commercial buildings are made easier using fire inspection reporting software. It aids technicians, back-office workers, and fire inspectors in their everyday operations.
Everything is feasible with the all-in-one fire inspection software features, from access to digitized NFPA recommended forms and checklists, availability of inspection reports, on-field production of service offers, organizing recurring inspections, etc.
Fire inspector software, for example, enables inspectors to monitor fire regulations easily and minimizes fire dangers through paperless inspections. With the use of computerized fire safety checklists, the inspector will never miss an inspection. Active fire protection equipment safety & precautions, such as fire alarms, fire extinguishers, fire sprinklers, and passive fire protection equipment, such as fire-doors and lit-escape signs, are among these types of equipment.
Advantages of fire inspection reporting software
- Automate routine chores: Routine operations like appointment scheduling, reporting, data entry, payroll administration, and more are automated by fire protection software, allowing users to focus on essential work.
- Save time: By eliminating human effort, fire safety products in businesses may save on average 2.5 hours each day with fire inspection software.
- Remove all paperwork: Fire inspectors can use electronic forms, checklists, and reports instead of lugging bulky paper files since fire inspection have digital capabilities.
- High levels of comfort and mobility: Mobile and tablet devices are generally compatible with fire inspection reporting software. It enables users to access corporate resources from any location.
- One software, multiple purposes: The majority of fire-alarm software products provide various connectors and the ability to control everything from a single location. Thus users can access all information they need on a single platform provided by the fire inspection reporting software without depending on multiple resources.
- Increase in revenue generation: Businesses benefit from the saved time and money since they have more great room to generate income. Because the majority of the manual labour has been automated, the company can operate with fewer workers while prioritising essential activities.
What are the Standard Features of a Fire-Fighting System?
Dashboard for the scheduler and dispatch
Using a simple drag-and-drop interface to schedule and deploy inspections saves time and simplifies the communication process for field users and back-office staff.
Analytics and Reporting
Business and inspection reports make it simple to keep track of the company’s progress.
Forms and checklists
The internet availability of NFPA recommended fire-safety checklists and forms remove the complexity of document management. With fire inspection reporting software, users can access these documents with ease.
In 2028, the global market share for fire inspection reporting software is expected to increase by up to 12%, indicating that more fire safety firms will turn to software to operate their operations.
The influence of COVID-19 has led to a push for artificial intelligence to replace the human touch, implying that such software is the need of the hour in these times.