Open 7 Days
Get In Touch
- 5 Melville CrescentFeatured Listing
Search for a Property
Sell Your Property
Selling your home with Gilson Gray:-
- Accurate valuation
- Best possible price in the shortest possible time
- Expert advice
- Comprehensive marketing
- Viewing services
- Property matching service
- Property PR
- Accurate valuation: Having worked in the local market for many years we have built up an intimate knowledge of property prices in your area. Our valuations take all local benefits into account, whether your property is surrounded by the best parks, restaurants, schools or transport links.
- Best possible price in the shortest possible time: We work closely with the best surveyors in your area to ensure that the property is priced then presented in the best possible light appealing to the widest possible audience.
- Expert advice: It takes skill and expertise to negotiate a sale successfully through to a completion and still achieve the best possible price. Through training and experience our employees offer expert advice on the selling process.
- Comprehensive marketing: We have it covered ! 85% of all properties in Edinburgh and the Lothians are sold through the ESPC. We don’t stop there though – to ensure our clients’ properties receive maximum exposure we advertise across a variety of different media both nationally and internationally. This includes the following well know web portals: Fine & Country, Zoopla, Rightmove and Prime Location
- Viewing services: Before your home goes on the market, our team will organise a convenient group visit to familiarise themselves with the layout, features and key selling points. That way, no matter who answers the enquiry about your home in branch they’ll be well equipped to answer, helping generate interest and ultimately secure the best possible price. How can you sell something if you haven’t seen it?
- Property matching service: Tell us where you’d like to buy, within which price range and your ideal number of bedrooms and we’ll do the property search for you. If you are short of time why not register your details on our user friendly buyers registration form and we will take it from there.
- Property PR: Our PR department have extensive relationships with key journalists providing clients with further exposure for their properties across a wide range of publications.
- Professionalism: Gilson Gray Property is a member of the ESPC and the NAEA ( National Association of Estate Agents). These memberships provide sellers and buyers with an assurance that they will receive the highest level of customer service.`
- Corporate estate agency services: We have many years of experience dealing with many well known house builders and developers across Scotland and understand that the service needs to be tailored to suit their requirements. From part exchange to portfolio appraisals we have an in-depth knowledge.