Open 7 Days
Get In Touch
- 8 Abinger GardensFeatured Listing
Search for a Property
67 Whitehouse Road
£ 360,000 Offers Over
67 Whitehouse Road, Edinburgh
67 Whitehouse Road is a well proportioned three bedroom detached bungalow offering excellent potential to extend into the attic and out to the rear. The property is currently formed over the ground floor and occupies a prime position within the sought after district of Cramond which offers an excellent range of local amenities and well regarded schooling including Cramond primary and Royal High School. To the outside there are well maintained gardens to the front and rear, driveway for several cars and the added flexibility of a single garage.
Decorated in neutral tones throughout the property comprises of:
- Reception vestibule Hallway with two fitted cupboards. There is a hatch with Ramsay ladder leading to a large floored loft Lounge with living flame gas fire
- Dining room adjacent Kitchen with a selection of floor and wall mounted units. Appliances include a four ring gas hob and waist level oven Large utility room with fitted wardrobes space, plumbed for a washing machine. Ample space for tumble dryer and fridge freezer.
- Doorway to rear gardens.
- Three double bedrooms
- Modern shower room with three piece including: shower cubicle, wash hand basin with lower storage and WC To the outside there are enclosed south facing rear garden.
- To the outside there are enclosed south facing rear garden.
The highly desirable area of Cramond has good local day to day shopping facilities within the neighbouring Barnton and Davidson Mains, with further shopping fac available at the Gyle Shopping Centre, Craigleith Shopping Complex and the City Centre, all just a short drive away. There is a public transport service including a regular bus service which passes close to the property and travels to the City Centre and surrounding areas and the location is ideal for the commuter with the A90, A8 and City Bypass all within easy reach linking the Forth Road Bridge, Edinburgh International Airport and the main Scottish motorway network system. Local attractions, leisure and recreational facilities include the beautifully tranquil River Almond, Cramond Village and Harbour, the RomanFort, and walks along the southern shore of the Forth. Many golf courses, water sports and yacht clubs are also on offer in this attractive sought after location.
Council Tax: F
Viewing: By appointmentView Schedule View Floor Plan View Home Report
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
Sought After Location
Lounge with feature fireplace
3 double bedrooms