Open 7 Days
Get In Touch
- 8 Abinger GardensFeatured Listing
Search for a Property
29 Boswall Drive
£ 310,000 offers over
29 Boswall Drive, Edinburgh
At the heart of the home particular note be paid to the contemporary kitchen / family / dining room enjoying direct access into enclose private gardens.
Decorated in neutral tones throughout, with oak wood flooring in the hall and dining / family room, the property is approached via a mono block drive and private front garden.
The property comprises of:
- Reception vestibule with slate floor tiles and fitted cupboard; Modern dining kitchen with space for a dining table and snug. The modern kitchen benefits from a breakfast island with dishwasher.
- There is also space for an American fridge freezer and French Doors into rear gardens.
- Lounge with feature bay, decorative fireplace with wooden surround, mantle, marble insert and hearth.
- Two double bedrooms both with press cupboards
- Fully tiled family bathroom with white three piece suite – comprises of wash hand basin, WC and bath with electric shower over
- Stair rising to extensive floored attic space
- Private front / side garden and mono block drive leading to single garage; Enclosed recently landscaped rear gardens surrounded by mature hedging
GCH, DG and burglar alarm
Boswall Drive is situated in the much sought after residential area of Trinity, approximately 2 miles north-west of the city centre. Nearby bus services run to the city centre and beyond, and good local shops are within walking distance, and at nearby Goldenacre. Supermarket shopping is well catered for in the area: Morrisons on Ferry Road; Waitrose at Comely Bank; Sainsbury’s, M&S Food Hall, and Boots at Craigleith Retail Park; and Asda at Newhaven. Ocean Terminal retail and leisure complex is a short drive and provides high street shops, a cinema, restaurants and cafes. Nearby Lomond Park has bowling and tennis clubs, and The Royal Botanic Gardens and Inverleith Park are also in the vicinity. The National Cycle Path is nearby providing excellent commuter access across Edinburgh and the countryside via Routes 1 and 75, including links to The Water of Leith
Walkway. The cosmopolitan waterfront at Leith, and Granton Harbour, are also within an easy walk or drive. Wardie Primary and Trinity Academy are the catchment schools, and private schools nearby include The Edinburgh Academy, Erskine Stewart’s Melville Schools, and Fettes College. Easy access to the nearby A902 Ferry Road provides links to the City Bypass and major motorway networks, west towards Edinburgh Airport and the Forth Road Bridge, and east towards East Lothian, the countryside, beaches and golf courses and the A1.
Council Tax: E
Viewing: By appointment
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
Lounge with feature fireplace
Modern fitted kitchen with dining area