Open 7 Days
Get In Touch
- 8 Abinger GardensFeatured Listing
Search for a Property
17 Redford Terrace
£ 349,000 offers over
17 Redford Terrace, Edinburgh
Well proportioned three bedroom semi detached villa offer extensive family accommodation over two levels.
Decorated in neutral tones throughout the property has been extensively modernised by the present owners to include a upgraded kitchen, bathroom and new floor coverings throughout.
To the outside there are large south facing enclosed gardens with a patio and added flexibility of drive leading to a single garage.
The property comprises of:
- Hallway with two storage cupboards
- Living / dining room with engineered hard wood flooring and patio doors into the garden
- Modern kitchen with a selection of floor and wall mounted units. Integrated appliances include a four ring electric hob, extractor hood, oven, fridge freezer and dishwasher. Cupboard housing combi boiler system
- Family bathroom with white three piece suit. Includes wash hand basin, bath with shower over, WC and heated chrome towel rail. Tiled floor
- Downstairs bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Carpeted stair rising to upper landing with rear aspect
- Double bedroom one enjoying a corner aspect with south facing dormar window and eaves storage
- Double bedroom two with fitted wardrobe space and open outlook
- The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing
Colinton Village is considered to be one of Edinburgh’s most popular areas and is situated on the South side of the City. The area displays a wide variety of property styles, with the majority of properties being upper and lower villas. Colinton Village is well served with a number of local shops and these will provide most daily requirements as well as Post Office and banking services. There is a Morrisons at the junction of Oxgangs Road and Swanston and this is just a short drive away. There is also a Tesco nearby. Should more specialised shoppingfacilities be required, the well known suburban shopping centre in Morningside is within easy reach. Here there are good shopping facilities as well as a full choice of banking, building society and Post Office services. There are also a number of specialised shops, as well as restaurants and bars. Using one of the many and frequent bus services that pass through the district, the city centre can generally be reached in approximately fifteen minutes. Edinburgh’s formal entertainment facilities tend to be highly concentrated in the city centre and here you will find a variety of theatres and cinemas, hotels, restaurants, bars and buildings of historic and architectural interest. Colinton Village is surrounded by a number of lovely public parks and golf courses. There are delightful walks along the Braid Burn and both Braid and Blackford Hills are within easy reach. The world famous Hillend dry ski-slope is just a short drive away and next door to this there are beautiful walks through the Pentland Hills, with panoramic views over the city.
Council Tax: F
Viewing: Sunday 2-4pm & by appointmentView Schedule View Floor Plan View Home Report
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
Sought After Location