Open 7 Days
Get In Touch
- 8 Abinger GardensFeatured Listing
Search for a Property
111 Hillhouse Road
£ 489,000 offers over
111 Hillhouse Road, Edinburgh, Edinburgh
111 Hillhouse Road is an impressive and extremely spacious four bedroom semi-detached house situated in the highly desirable area of Blackhall, within easy reach of a variety of local amenities and the City Centre. The property offers well presented and versatile family accommodation with a delightful south facing rear garden and driveway parking.
The proportioned ground floor accommodation comprises:
- Welcoming hallway with under stair cupboard
- Shower room
- Living room with bay lounge and living flame gas fire
- Dining room
- Sun room with French doors to rear gardens
- Family room / bedroom four
- Breakfasting kitchen. Selection of floor and wall mounted units . Appliances include a four ring gas hob, extractor hood and oven. Plumbed for dishwasher and space for fridge freezer. Vestibule to side leading to single garage which has power and light.
- Upper landing with airing cupboard
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
Two further double bedrooms The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
Hugged by large green areas of natural beauty is Blackhall, a sought-after suburb situated only a few miles away from the bustling city centre. The tranquil, tree-lined streets, with their detached and semidetached houses, enjoy excellent local amenities, schools and outdoor pursuits. Nearby Craigleith Shopping Park offers 18 High Street stores including a Marks & Spencer and a Sainsbury’s. Blackhall itself offers a range of quality independent outlets including cafés, services, pubs, shops, takeaways, restaurants and a wonderful library. The area is renowned for its excellent schools including Blackhall Primary and The Royal High (both state schools), and the private Mary Erskine and Stewarts Melville. Enjoying the outdoors and staying fit couldn’t be easier. The leafy Ravelston Park is situated nearby and Ravelston Wood and Corstorphine Hill offers outstanding walks, cycle paths and picnic spots. Ravelston and Murrayfield golf courses are both close-by and the Murrayfield Sports stadium offers a wealth of activities and sports clubs. The area is conveniently situated for commuting to the city centre, the nearby Edinburgh Airport and the motorway network. Public transport can be found close-by with regular day and night services.
Council Tax: G
Viewing: By appointmentView Schedule View Floor Plan View Home Report
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
Sought After Location
Double Glazed Windows